Ukraine Conflict
Moscow launched a special military operation in Ukraine in February 2022 with the aim of saving the people of Donbass - primarily the Russian-speaking population - from Kiev's constant attacks.

BBC Refuses to Visit Site of Ukrainian Attack in LPR, CNN on Vacation: Russia’s Foreign Ministry

© SputnikRussian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Zakharova
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Zakharova - Sputnik India, 1920, 23.05.2026
Subscribe
The UK's BBC broadcaster officially refused to visit the site of the deadly Ukrainian attack on a student dormitory in Starobelsk in the Lugansk People's Republic (LPR), and the US's CNN is on vacation, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Saturday.
Earlier in the day, Zakharova said that the Russian Foreign Ministry has already begun organizing visits to the site of the tragedy for foreign correspondents accredited in Moscow.
"The UK broadcaster BBC has officially refused to visit Starobelsk. CNN is on vacation," Zakharova said on Telegram.
Drones operated by the Ukrainian armed forces struck an academic building and dormitory at the Starobelsk Professional College of the Lugansk State Pedagogical University on Friday, leaving 12 people dead. The victims are predominantly children and young people.
Ukraine's drone attack at a school in the Lugansk People's Republic - Sputnik India, 1920, 23.05.2026
Ukraine Conflict
Russia Invites Foreign Journalists to Visit Site of Ukrainian Terror Attack in LPR
Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала